A)Students having the following qualifications are eligible for admission to MBA course
1) A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a statutory University with 45% or more marks(40% or more marks for students belonging to SC, ST/DT, NT, OBC, SBC for Maharashtra State Only)
a)Master’s Degree in any discipline from a statutory University with 45% or more marks(40% or more marks for students belonging to SC, ST/DT, NT,OBC, SBC for Maharashtra State Only),
b) Must have completed selection procedure as prescribed by the competent authority from time to time.
2) Scorecard of MHCET 2019 or ATMA 2019
3) Candidate should be an Indian National
B) Entrance Exam Score:
As per SP Pune University guidelines, students need to appear for either MHCET 2018 or ATMA 2018 to be eligible to apply for the two-year full-time MBA program. IICMR accepts any of the entrance scorecards.
C) Group Discussion & Personal Interview:
Students fulfilling the above two criteria will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For Group Discussion a particular topic is given and students are asked to present their view in a group. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Download Application Forms and Brochure
Interested candidates can download the application form from link provided or can visit the campus and fill it. The forms need to be submitted either by post or in person with a demand draft of Rs. 1000 only. Demand draft should be in the name of IICMR, Pune.
Postal Address: HS-2, Sector 27A, Behind Sant Tukaram Garden, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune, Maharashtra, 411044
MBA Admission Process
Documents Required during Admission
1) CET score card
2) 10/SSC/Equivalent mark sheet
3) 12/SSC/Equivalent mark sheet
4) Graduation mark sheet and passing certificate
5) College leaving/Transfer certificate
6) Aadhar Card
7) Domicile, Nationality Certificate (Pro-forma I as per D.T.E. Format)
8) Migration Certificate (in case of change of university)
9) Caste Validity Certificate (Proforma –H)
10) Income Certificate for scholarship scheme
11) Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
12) Education Gap affidavit (if applicable) on Rs100 stamp paper
13) Anti Ragging affidavit
14) Any other document (if required)